Blackjack Mx Address
4048 Hudson's Crossroads Road,
Greenville, NC 27858
1) You may want to bring a pop-up tent or umbrella for additional shade.
2) Everyone MUST sign the Waiver and Pay before RIDING! You can print a Track Waiver located below the picture of RT.
3) If you are a NEW Rider please read the "Safety Tips" Box at top of website.
4) Helmets, Boots, Eye Protection is Mandatory!
5) Blackjack Mx is not responsible for any accidents or injuries.
6) Blackjack Mx does not rent ATVs or dirt bikes.
7) Please see Danny about possible ATV or dirt bike sales.
8) Blackjack Mx does not have any utility hook-ups on premises.
9) Any Northern riders planning a trip South please contact Will Pope or Matt Hoare in advance for further accommodations.
10) Blackjack Mx is "OPEN EVERY" Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Rain or Shine, and Even during Holidays!
11) "We do not accept personal checks or Credit Cards"
12) 50cc bikes and up are allowed on Full Size Track depending on their skill level.
13) Four wheelers are allowed on Full Size and Kid Motocross Track.
14) Dirt bikes, Side by Sides, and ATV riders are permitted to ride wooded trails, located in the back section of track. Utility Quads/4x4 may ride Mx Tracks on limited basis, please ask before riding. Racing Quads are allowed on both MX Tracks.
FYI, Although Side by Sides are allowed in our park, the trails are mainly designed for ATV and MX bikes.
15) Daily rates for single riders for the MX Tracks is $20, Trails in Woods is only $15, Group Rates are Discounted for 10 or more Riders. Unlimited Membership Rate is only $250 for the year to include family's (children under 16 years old).
16) Yearly single and family rate memberships are available upon request.
17) Parking is available on the side and rear of Track.
18) There is a Porta-John (Toilet) at the track.
19) Big bikes are allowed on the kids Mx track.
20) Please call before you Facebook or Email us, thank you.
21) Blackjack does not sell Food or Drinks. B.Y.O.B.
22) Pets are allowed at Blackjack, Please bring a leash for your pet.
23) If you see a Fire Barrel burning in the common area please stop by, introduce yourself, and feel free to HangOut with the Blackjack Crew!
24) Spectators are allowed on Podium to take pictures, videos, or to just watch. PLEASE lookout for bikes while walking out on the Track.
25) We do Groom our Track to include dragging it daily!
26) YES we do Host Birthday Parties at Blackjack Mx!
BLACKJACK MX CREW LOOKS FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE!
25) Friday- 12pm to Dark
Saturday- Sun up to Dark
Sunday- Sun up to Dark
For more info call
Will Pope (252) 531-12-Five-Five